Total Pageviews

Friday, 1 October 2010

John West joins ICR 105.7 FM


Name of Show: Friday Breakfast Show
Time of show: 7-10 am.
Show details: Interviews, chat and good music. A splendid time is guaranteed for all.

On the first of October, I officially joined the ICR team as a co-presenter of the Friday Breakfast Show. My co-host is Terry Mackley.

I first joined Terry for a trial run on 17th September. We got on very well and I was asked if I would like to join Terry as his regular co-host.

But that was not the first time I had been on ICR. I was a guest on the Monday Breakfast Show where I was interviewed about my books and the Rendlesham Forest UFO incident. I also appeared on Paul Salmon's Eternal Spirit Show where we discussed all things ghostly! I also did a stint on the Thursday Breakfast Show.

My first official show was on the first of October. I had a great time and the listeners said they enjoyed it. Nick Boast - presenter of Cop That! - has dubbed us the Pete and Dud of ICR. I assume he meant that as a complement!

Our show features fab music, great guests and some off the wall chat. Why not listen in?

Tune in to ICR 105.7 FM. You can also listen via the ICR website  http://www.icrfm.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment