Total Pageviews

Thursday, 28 October 2010

Another Friday Breakfast Show

Hello Tel. Fancy a cheese and onion sandwich and a bag of Mr Walker's Tuna crisps?

It's that time of the week again. Friday morning with me and Tel.

Our guests:

Paul Brooks who is a Welfare Rights Advisor for Suffolk County Council. He will be telling us about benefits that you may be entitled to.

Ernie Ross who is a Fitness Teacher. He walked along Hadrian's Wall to raise money for the East Anglian Children's Hospice.



I know Hadrian's Wall very well. I have even written about it for a history mag. And I have a bust of the Emperor Hadrian in my study.

And don't forget the usual fab music, interesting chat and banter from Tel and me.

Turn that knob to ICR 105.7 FM at 7.00 am for three hours of fun. Or why not listen via the website? http://www.icrfm.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment