Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Another Wednesday Breakfast Show


Another early night for me! And another solo effort!

Don't miss the Wednesday Breakfast Show. He did and look what happened!

Only one guest this week.

8.25. Doreen Durrell, Secretary of the Wolsey Miniatures Club, will be chatting to me about making miniature dolls.

And Keeley Hawes may still show!


Me appear on the WBS with John West?

And don't forget my new themed slots!

Hurray for Hollywood



This week, Errol Flynn will be under my musical spotlight!

Beatle Bop Time



Another Fab rare Beatle track or two. This week, formally unreleased tracks from 1965!

And don't miss the weather report, my Fab Fact of the Week and loads of great music stretching from the 1930's to 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment