Total Pageviews

Thursday, 1 September 2011

My Last EVER show on Ipswich Radio & In My Life: ICR Photo Memories


Hello and Goodbye
"And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make"

And so my radio career at ICR finally comes to an end. I presented my first show on the 2nd September 2010 and my last show will be aired on the 2nd September 2011.


Here's a list of all my shows  .....

1 Thursday Breakfast Show
1 Eternal Spirit Show
23 Wednesday Breakfast Shows
41 Friday Breakfast Shows
21 Vinyl Clubs

87 shows in all. Plus a few guest appearances on other shows. So about a 100 altogether!

It's been fun but enough is enough. I'm moving on to other things in the media. New shows with FTV beckon!

So tune in at 10am tomorrow morning on ICR 105.7 FM and listen to my ICR swansong! God Bless!

And now a trip down memory lane. A few pics from my ICR archives!

With Gary Hooker, my former WBS co-host

PC Jon Alcock, former co-host of Cop That! Now I know what they mean by the long arm of the law!

Paul Salmon of The Eternal Spirit Show

Terry Mackley, my former co-host on the FBS

Graham Cleaver of The Tuesday Breakfast Show

Duncan Doughnut, my rubbery pal from the WBS. Duncan later moved to America. He now does the voice for Brian in Family Guy.

Sheree Clarke, former CSV receptionist

Toby of The Polish Hour

On CSV reception

Amy, CSV volunteer

Under dressing for the ICR Xmas Party

Tanzi and Darren of the Monday Breakfast Show. My first appearance on ICR was as a guest on their show

Steve Crowe, ICR researcher

With members of the ICTV Team - Simon, Rachel & Vicky

With Amy and Tanzi





Lazing about in the ICTV office with Vicky

The mysterious ICR Man! Whatever happened to him?

Promoting sexual health with Ella & Elanor 

My first time on the control desk

The Vinyl Crew

Rebecca Sawyer, medium

Neil Innes

Sir Paul

Daniel Vox Hunter, FBS guest

Keeley Hawes

Fab!

Jim, former CSV caretaker!

Trevor of CSV. He used to be in Aswad

Vineet used to present an Indian music show on ICR

Filming with ICTV

That's All Folks!

4 comments:

  1. Have a great future. ICR will never be quite the same!

    Becky XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. John's going!!!!!!!!! Gainsboro girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a wonderful time at ICR John. I expect you'll be greatly missed.
    Paul

    ReplyDelete